Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"A Day in the Life Of" Photo Blog

Next week I'm participating in the second annual "Day in the Life Of" photo blog project. While trying to organize this event on a grander scale with my friend and partner Zina, I looked through last year's project to find my best sample to attach to the instructions. It took my breath away to compare the difference in my little peanut over the last 12 months. I found a photo of her clinging to the open dryer door for stability and now she's simply running circles around me. I'm so excited to participate in this year's event and see all the fantastic submissions from the other photographers. But I'm mostly looking forward to documenting another set of everyday moments to look back on next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!