Friday, May 8, 2009

Sounds dirty, but it isn't

I recently heard someone describe how they feel the urge to "pet the fabric" at quilting stores and that sentiment set off bells in my ears. That is exactly how I feel about the experience but never considered that explanation for it. It's been a few years since I last made a quilt and for some reason I've been literally overcome with the urge to start creating them again. I'm utterly addicted to the gorgeous Moda fabrics over at Fat Quarter Shop and when a fresh order is delivered to my doorstep, the petting is all that more exciting because it is the first time I've seen the fabric in person. I'm starting a project next week that will have me testing out new skills and I can't wait for the learning to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!