Sunday, May 10, 2009

Preferring PVC to pearls

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! This was the first time I've celebrated Mother's Day with just my little family since my own mom is on vacation and mom-in-law is in another state. It was a very relaxing day filled with plenty of time to work on my own hobbies with the help of my darling hubby. After an hour at Lowe's, Tim devised a way to bring easy access to water to our second story deck so I can handily water my new garden, fill the peanut's paddling pool, or hose down the dirty dog  before letting him back in the house. This will spare me endless trips back and forth to our kitchen sink in the coming summer months. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day gift this year! Here's to PVC plumbing and a handy husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!