Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Answered prayers

I have been hunting around for labels to attach to the back of my quilts and other assorted projects. I've stumbled across a few of them at some of the local big box stores but nothing fit the image I had in my mind. Until now. I'm So excited to have just come across the personalized labels from Sweetwater! Not only are these labels exactly what I've been searching for, but they're hosting a giveaway on their blog. I hate to even share this news for fear of decreasing my own chances, but if you're in the market for labels, I highly recommend you rush on over there right now and leave a comment. I've got my eye on design L101, but honestly any of the designs would be just right.
label

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!