Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer is here

The weather is just too unreliable to determine the seasons around here so we have to look for other markers. Today I realized it must be summer because the local Farmer's Market opened this afternoon. Perfect timing compared to my very low stock of produce in the house and a day the peanut chose to skip her nap. Is it the blue moon, too?! 
DSC09194_2
Last year we had to navigate the market with a stroller. Today I decided to chance it by letting her run around on her own. Generally positive results but eventually realized we were somehow repeatedly running into the same golden retriever. Guess the peanut was more interested in puppies than produce. 
DSC09195>
Now I'm off to wash up some of the sweetest strawberries. Summer, heaven, whichever. 
DSC09196

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!