Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kati Cupcake, the perfect vacation find

Yes, I'm still on vacation (through Monday thank you very much.) Vegas is worlds of fun and the best place to be with my sweetie for a few days. I've been keeping in touch with my handy dandy iPhone but sometimes there's just nothing like a laptop to get the job done. The thing that sent me running to the nearest Starbucks to log on with a full keyboard was the giveaway going on over at Kati Cupcake. How sweet is this quilt kit?? I'm so excited to have stumbled on her blog, her quilt parade photos make me utterly envious. I love all the shades of pink in her different projects and I would absolutely love to get my hands on her giveaway. If you decide to enter yourself, go ahead and tell her I sent you. As for my guest writer Zina, we've hit some technical difficulties. Guess that's what happens when you literally drop everything and jet off on vacation with less than 6 hours notice! We're working out some bugs and stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

  1. ooh...so cute! I made a comment on her blog, and told her you told me about, so we both get an extra entry! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!