Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trash Ties

Expected delivery #1 arrived today. I'm so excited to try Heather Bailey's Trash Ties out on the peanut. Her hair is so fine and slippery, we've been using these relatively painful tiny latex bands to keep her hair out of her eyes. I was worried the Trash Ties wouldn't wind tightly enough around her piggy tails to hold them, but sure enough they worked! So excited to have found a cuter option than clear latex rubber bands! I put these in her hair in about two seconds. Now I need to go back and read through the pamphlet to see other suggested styles for them. I can't wait till her hair grows out just a pinch longer for full blown pig tails! Soon enough, I know. trashties

1 comment:

  1. They looks so cute. I've considered getting them for my hair (also on the finer side) but wasn't sure how they'd work out. Thanks to peanut for being the guinea pig! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!