Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 minute wall gallery

I've had a few questions about how our final family wall gallery turned out. After much thought, I went with all black and white prints. They arrived over the weekend and within moments everything was filled and remounted on the wall. I love curling up on the couch at the end of the day with these in the room, they would definitely make my happy list today. Finished frames I've always been a sucker for black and white photography but have never displayed it in my home until now. More surprising is the fact that Tim loves it, too. Funny how such a small change has completely altered the feel of our home. Next up on my redecorating list is painting our bedroom. Stay tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Just remember the rules of the playground and play nice!